Call 01403 241390 to make an appointment
Plasma Skin Tightening Treatment
Advantage of Plasma Skin Tightening over Surgery
- Quick & easy procedure
- Minimal side eﬀects
- No down time
- Most able to return to work the same day
- No injectable anaesthetic required
- No stitches
- Very signiﬁcant cost saving
Plasma Skin Tightening from *£99
Touch Skin and iLift are innovative Plasma Skin Technologies offering incredible ground-breaking treatments that deliver outstanding alternatives to surgery!
We don’t just have one plasma skin technology but but we have both Touch Skin and iLift in house, which give us the ability to adapt and tailor the treatment to deliver the best results for our clients. Both Touch Skin and iLift offer revolutionary treatments to remove excess skin and tighten the skin. It is a non-invasive alternative to many surgery treatments such as eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty) and neck surgery but also very effective for treating the following:
- reduce heavy brows / saggy skin around the eyes (or called ‘non-surgical blepharoplasty’)
- treats wrinkles around the eye and under eyes
- lines and wrinkles
- lip contour
- hand rejuvenation
- freckles, age spots
- pigmentation marks
- white spots around the eyes
- dissolve unwanted tattoos
- scars and stretch marks.
How does Plasma Skin Tightening work?
This revolutionary procedure creates an electric arc between the pin and the treatment area. It works by “zapping” and removes excess skin by a process called sublimation. It is a very safe and effective treatment, precisely controlled to stimulate the natural cellular repairing mechanism to remove or repair tissue exactly where it is needed without causing or leave any scar and without any damage to pigment. By sublimating the skin, it is possible to achieve a lifting and tightening effect comparable to conventional cosmetic surgery without the requirement for a general anesthetic and with no incisions and no damage to surrounding tissue.
As a result of the whole treatment, collagen production will increase and skin cells will be repaired. This natural method will also increase elastin in the skin after the course of treatment is completed, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and so on. Further treatments will only yield greater results as you see the physical issues diminish.
To find out more call us now for a free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will require a consultation appointment which will be FREE of charge and will assess your suitability for treatment – this will last about 30 minutes.
- Providing you are suitable and wish to proceed you will then be booked for your treatment appointment which will be 60 to 90 minutes approximately – this includes pre-treatment preparation, and if you would like to have some topical anaesthetic then 30 minutes for the anaesthetic cream to work and 20-30 minutes performing the procedure for an area such as upper or lower eyelids.
Generally speaking it is not a painful procedure and if you wish, some topical anesthetic cream is applied for 30 minutes before the treatment so the skin is numb – some patients report a mild burning or tingling sensation and some areas of the skin can be more sensitive such as the neck. However, clients report that the results from the treatment are worth any bit of discomfort!
Generally speaking most people get the plasma skin treatment done on a Friday and Return to work on a Monday- you can use make up to cover the marks from treatment or wear a high neck top of scarf if the neck has been treated. The skin can take between 3 and 7 days to improve.
Plasma skin treatment is very safe. The side effects of treatment are:
- Crusting of the skin (a thin crust forms over the area treated and can last for 3-5 days)
- Swelling (for up to 7 days)
- Soreness/itching at the treatment site (for up to 7 days)
You will see immediate results and the treated area will continue to improve for 3 months after your treatment. Clients have been so happy with the results and before and after treatment photos are available where clients have given us permission to share.
This depends on how much skin there is on the eyelid to remove – as a general guide:
- Patients in their 30’s: x 1 to 2 treatments
- Patients in their 40’s: x 2 to 3 treatments (3 weeks apart)
- Patients in their 50’s: x 3 to 4 treatments (3 weeks apart)
- Patients 60’s + tend to need 4 or more treatments (3 weeks apart)