Permanent Laser Hair Removal
Permanent Laser Hair Removal from £179*
Permanent Laser Hair Treatment is the answer! No more shaving, waxing, plucking or using messy creams.
Laser Hair removal is a permanent solution and is relatively quick with beautiful results. No more time wasting with shaving or waxing, just perfect hair free skin, whether it be your legs, arms, bikini area or face, infact any part of your body. Medically proven and virtually pain free you can see up to a 95% reduction in hair after a full course of treatment. No more worrying about cutting your skin with a razor, unsightly ingrown hairs or sticky wax.
At Transform Health and Beauty Clinic, we use the most advanced technology to help you to remove unwanted hair safely and efficiently So what is laser hair removal? It is a method of removing unwanted hair by concentrating light on the pigment in the hair follicle; this process stops hair regrowth, leaving just beautiful smooth skin.
People can spend a lot of money and time removing hair in other ways using creams, and razors and waxing, which can all leave the skin feeling dry and irritated. Permanent hair removal will initially leave the skin slightly red after the treatment, but this will soon disappear, leaving a silky smooth finish, making you feel so much more confident.
It has been determined in a recent survey that up to 88% of women spend four months of their lives removing unwanted hair and spend a considerable amount of money in doing so. Laser hair removal is far more cost-effective, and treatment usually only takes between ten minutes and an hour for most procedures.
At Transform Beauty Clinic, this premier treatment can be carried out on both women and men and is fine for all skin types. You can treat almost all parts of the body which include your arms, back, cheeks, chest, chin, ears, eyebrows, face legs and bikini line and underarms. Hair removal at Transform Beauty Clinic is carried out by fully trained professionals and in the comfort of a fully equipped clinic in the centre of the old market town of Horsham. Call us now on 01403 241390 to book a FREE consultation.
Call Us to Book Your Permanent Laser Hair Removal
What to expect during your Permanent Laser Hair Removal Treatment
The treatment can take between 10 minutes and one hour depending on where and how much hair is being removed. The treatment is essentially pain free with immediate recovery, although the skin may be a bit red or slightly irritated after your treatment. For permanent reduction, 6 treatments are recommend to give best results.
Transform Health and Beauty Clinic will always take a patch test at least 24 to 72 hours prior to treatment, so please call or pop in to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Permanent Laser hair removal is the only clinically proven treatment that offers the quick and gentle removal of unwanted hair with long-lasting results. There are many methods to remove unwanted hair, none are permanent but laser hair removal is the most effective treatment.
Yes. At Transform Health and Beauty Clinic, all of our practitioners are trained to the highest standard to perform the procedure. We take the safety of our clients very seriously.
Far from it, Laser hair removal is virtually pain-free and is a long-lasting treatment to remove unwanted hair even in sensitive areas.
Laser hair removal is the process of removing unwanted hair by using a Laser hair removal machine to focus light to penetrate the epidermis of the skin and target the underlying hair.
The hair’s pigment absorbs the light and is destroyed, meaning it is instantly removed and further growth is hindered, leaving the skin with a smooth appearance.
Laser hair removal treatments take from 10 minutes to approximately 60 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
Electrolysis uses a metal probe like a needle against the skin to destroy the hair. Laser hair removal uses focused light to penetrate the epidermis of the skin and target the underlying hair. The hair’s pigment absorbs the light, which turns into heat and the hair follicle is destroyed, meaning it is instantly removed and further growth is hindered, leaving the skin with a smooth appearance. Unlike electrolysis, laser hair removal does not involve a needle and is regarded by most people as the most effective and least painful method to treat unwanted hair.
Laser hair removal has become a popular choice for both men and women for almost every part of the body. In the past, laser treatment was often reserved for those with darker hair and light skin tones. But the good news is that with our most advanced technology laser systems on the market we offer painless hair removal for everyone. We will discuss the best individual treatment plan for you at the consultation appointment.
We treat nearly every part of the body but the most common areas are:
- Face including top lip, chin, jaw-line, neck
- Legs and Bikini Line
- Underarms and Arms
- Back and shoulders
- Chest, nipples and abdomen
A number of treatments needed will be varied between people depending on various factors such as skin colour, hair colour, texture, density, chemical imbalance, the area being treated, how you respond to treatments, etc. For the best result, we recommend you to complete a full course of treatments. At your consultation, we will discuss a plan that best suit your individual circumstance.
Even though good results may be seen after a couple of treatments, we recommend people to take out between six to eight treatments. Laser hair removal treatment is more effective when the hair is in the anagen phase (growing phase) and there is only a proportion of hair in this phase at any one time.
- Hair growth occurs in cycles consisting of three phases:Anagen (growth phase): Catagen (transitional phase): Telogen (resting phase)
- Hair grows at different rates in different people
- Hair color is created by pigment cells producing melanin in the hair follicle. With aging, pigment cells die, and hair turns grey.
This depends on the area being treated. Generally we recommend 4-6 weeks in between treatments.
There are many reasons why people choose to have permanent laser hair reduction which include:
- Excessive hair growth in embarrassing areas
- Suffering from hormonal hair growth, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Convenience of permanent hair reduction
- Preventing ingrown hairs
- Clients must wait 6 months following a course of prescribed anti-inflammatory treatment, if they are considering Laser and IPL and as long as their skin has returned to its normal healthy condition.
We are happy to help many clients who have PCOS. We understand how it can affect everyday life and which is why we offer our PCOS clients, who has a medical certificate a 10% discount off all their procedures.
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks before and after treatment. Tanned skin cannot be treated.
- Prior and in between treatments you must avoid bleaching, refrain from plucking, waxing or threading the hairs in the area to be treated but you can shave the area.
- Do not use depilatory creams for one week prior to treatment.
- You should allow anywhere from 5-20 days for the hairs to fall out following your treatments, you can aid this process by exfoliating.
- For 24 hours after your treatment you should avoid heat treatments, saunas and direct sun exposure, we recommend using sun block on exposed areas.
- Avoid picking, scratching the treated skin.
- You must not use sunbeds or gain an ‘active’ tan throughout the course of treatments. You can only be treated 4 weeks before your sun based holiday and 4 weeks after or until the tan has subsided.
- You should wear SPF 30+ with UVA and UVB every day during the course of treatments. Avoid using fake tan on the area 10 days prior to treatments; although you can use it 24 hours after the treatment.