Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal from £49*
Does it sound like a dream? It’s now a reality you can enjoy! Laser hair removal is a quick and gentle way of removing unwanted hair. It is medically proven to give you permanent hair reduction. At Transform Health and Beauty Clinic, we use the most advanced technology to help you to remove unwanted hair safely and efficiently.
- Laser hair removal is virtually painless
- It is an effective treatment for ingrowing hairs
- Most hair types (except grey/white hair) including hormonal (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) can be treated
- The result is permanent hair reduction with most people seeing between 80% to 95% reduction after a full course of treatment
Call Us to Book Your
Laser Hair Removal Now!
Summary Of Your Treatment
Treatment Time: 10-60 minutes depending on the size of the area
Recovery Time: Immediate
Back To Work: Immediately
Results: Permanent reduction – a course of 6 treatments is recommended for optimum results
Duration of Results: Long lasting
Risks & Complications: Possible skin redness, skin irritation
Please note that a patch test will be required 24 to 72 hours prior to treatment. No patch test, no treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Laser hair removal is the only clinically proven treatment that offers the quick and gentle removal of unwanted hair with long-lasting results. There are many methods to remove unwanted hair, none are permanent but laser hair removal is the most effective treatment.
Yes. At Transform Health and Beauty Clinic, all of our practitioners are well trained to the highest standard to perform the procedure. We take the safety of our clients very seriously.
Far from it, Laser hair removal is virtually pain-free and is a long-lasting treatment to remove unwanted hair even in sensitive areas.
Laser hair removal is the process of removing unwanted hair by using a Laser hair removal machine to focus light to penetrate the epidermis of the skin and target the underlying hair.
The hair’s pigment absorbs the light and is destroyed, meaning it is instantly removed and further growth is hindered, leaving the skin with a smooth appearance.
Laser hair removal treatments take from 10 minutes to approximately 60 minutes, depending on the area being treated.
Electrolysis uses a metal probe like a needle against the skin to destroy the hair. Laser hair removal uses focused light to penetrate the epidermis of the skin and target the underlying hair. The hair’s pigment absorbs the light, which turns into heat and the hair follicle is destroyed, meaning it is instantly removed and further growth is hindered, leaving the skin with a smooth appearance. Unlike electrolysis, laser hair removal does not involve a needle and is regarded by most people as the most effective and least painful method to treat unwanted hair.
Laser hair removal has become a popular choice for both men and women for almost every part of the body. In the past, laser treatment was often reserved for those with darker hair and light skin tones. But the good news is that with our most advanced technology laser systems on the market we offer painless hair removal for everyone. We will discuss the best individual treatment plan for you at the consultation appointment.
We treat nearly every part of the body but the most common areas are:
- Face including top lip, chin, jaw-line, neck
- Legs and Bikini Line
- Underarms and Arms
- Back and shoulders
- Chest, nipples and abdomen
A number of treatments needed will be varied between people depending on various factors such as skin colour, hair colour, texture, density, chemical imbalance, the area being treated, how you respond to treatments, etc. For the best result, we recommend you to complete a full course of treatments. At your consultation, we will discuss a plan that best suit your individual circumstance.
Even though good results may be seen after a couple of treatments, we recommend people to take out between six to eight treatments. Laser hair removal treatment is more effective when the hair is in the anagen phase (growing phase) and there is only a proportion of hair in this phase at any one time.
- Hair growth occurs in cycles consisting of three phases:Anagen (growth phase): Catagen (transitional phase): Telogen (resting phase)
- Hair grows at different rates in different people
- Hair color is created by pigment cells producing melanin in the hair follicle. With aging, pigment cells die, and hair turns grey.
This depends on the area being treated. Generally we recommend 4-6 weeks in between treatments.
There are many reasons why people choose to have permanent laser hair reduction which include:
- Excessive hair growth in embarrassing areas
- Suffering from hormonal hair growth, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Convenience of permanent hair reduction
- Preventing ingrown hairs
- Clients must wait 6 months following a course of prescribed anti-inflammatory treatment, if they are considering Laser and IPL and as long as their skin has returned to its normal healthy condition.
We are happy to help many clients who have PCOS. We understand how it can affect everyday life and which is why we offer our PCOS clients, who has a medical certificate a 10% discount off all their procedures.
- Avoid the sun 4-6 weeks before and after treatment. Tanned skin cannot be treated.
- Prior and in between treatments you must avoid bleaching, refrain from plucking, waxing or threading the hairs in the area to be treated but you can shave the area.
- Do not use depilatory creams for one week prior to treatment.
- You should allow anywhere from 5-20 days for the hairs to fall out following your treatments, you can aid this process by exfoliating.
- For 24 hours after your treatment you should avoid heat treatments, saunas and direct sun exposure, we recommend using sun block on exposed areas.
- Avoid picking, scratching the treated skin.
- You must not use sunbeds or gain an ‘active’ tan throughout the course of treatments. You can only be treated 4 weeks before your sun based holiday and 4 weeks after or until the tan has subsided.
- You should wear SPF 30+ with UVA and UVB every day during the course of treatments. Avoid using fake tan on the area 10 days prior to treatments; although you can use it 24 hours after the treatment.